Users of the OnePlus 9 and 9R, as well as users of OxygenOS, have already received the ColorOS 12.1 upgrade, which includes new features. The firm has already launched the official ColorOS 12.1 update for the OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro, and OnePlus 8T, which includes a number of new features. ColorOS 12.1 has a build number of C.26 for the OnePlus 8T and C.21 for the OnePlus 8 series.
ColorOS 12.1 comes with a new gaming feature dubbed HyperBoost, which was first announced by OnePlus. According to ColorOS' official Weibo account, this functionality will be included in ColorOS 12.1 and will not be confined to the OnePlus 6T.
The read and write performance decay is less than 5%, and the 36-month complete ageing rate is only 2.75 percent. It comes with the benefit of AI storage compression.
HyperBoost full-link gaming frame stabilisation technology, O-Haptics system-level vibration system, portable card case, and other features are included in the ColorOS 12.1 operating system.
New Features with this update
- Its frameless design has developed once more, and the genuine noise reduction design language makes the experience simple, straightforward, and stress-free.
- Photo book with a portable card holder that makes it simple to store and share photographs of cards and receipts.
- Open the floating window in split-screen mode, which allows three apps to be displayed at once, and the floating window and split-screen applications may be swapped between each other, making it even more convenient.
- Multi-task parallel processing is more efficient with the application multi-open capability, which allows you to open up to three programme windows on your computer at the same time.
- Full-link gaming frame stabilisation technique called HyperBoost