Mother's Day is all about honouring the most significant lady in your life, the one who raised you and moulded you into the person you are today. Your mother was there for everything, from cuddling you as a baby in her arms to staying up late at night when you had a fever, to packing hundreds of lunch boxes for school, to smiling with pride at your graduation.
Take advantage of Mother's Day to express your gratitude for all of her love and hard work throughout the years. With these poignant Mother's Day greetings, you may tell mom how you actually feel on May 8th.
You can also design a DIY card full of things to say, such as telling her how much she is loved or apologising if you ever took her for granted. Make your mother feel special by sending her a personalised letter.
Happy Mother's Day 2022, Wishes and Messages
- Thank you for always being right by my side. I love you, Mom!
- Thank you for being someone I could always look up to, Mom.
- There’s never been a minute I wasn’t glad you were my Mom
- Near or far, I’m always so grateful for the wonderful mom you are.
- I'm who I am today because of you, Mom.
- A mother’s work is never done – but today, you deserve a rest. In fact, take the rest of the week off! Happy Mother’s Day!
- I am so grateful and blessed to have a mom as wonderful as you! Happy Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother's Day Images
Mother's Day history and significance
Anna Jarvis, a woman, was the first to celebrate Mother's Day in 1908. On this day, she held a memorial service for her mother at St Andrew's Methodist Church in Grafton, West Virginia.
Happy Mother's day Quotes
“A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” —Princess Diana
“Mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” —Emily Dickinson
“Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” —George Eliot
“God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” —Rudyard Kipling