Another Wordle-inspired game we recently discovered is Foodle, in which the goal is to guess the food-related word. The criteria are the same as in Wordle, in that players must guess a five-letter word (American English) to be classified as a guess. After you've made a guess, the tiles will turn a different colour, indicating whether the letters you predicted are in the word or not.
Because the word might be tricky to grasp at times, we've compiled a list of Foodle June 2 hints to assist you in solving the puzzle today. Here is some hint for today's Foodle June 2.
Foodle June 2 Hint
- Today's Foodle has 2 vowels A and E.
- There are no repeated letters.
- Normally colour is yellow and orange.
- Starts with letter R.
- Looks like a person name (in India).
- End with letter N.
- Foodle June 2 is a Japanese noodle dish. (Powerful hint)
Foodle June 2 Answer is