The Quarry - A game where your actions decide your fate, and one wrong choice might put one of your companions or yourself to sleep for life. This walkthrough will teach you how to tackle the fuse box breaker challenge in The Quarry and liberate Jacob.
Steps to Solve the Fuse Box Breaker Puzzle and Save Jacob
When you get to Chapter 8, you'll find Jacob imprisoned in a cellar, and you'll have to find a way to free him. You can choose to forsake him, but doing so will need you to solve a breaker problem. To reach to this point in the tale, where Jacob is trapped and you must free him, you must make the following choices in the past.
- During the interruption occurs in Chapter 8, don't let Ryan release the gate.
- In Chapter 8, use the interruption event to prevent Laura from visiting the cage where werewolf Nick is being housed.
- You'll have the option of leaving him or supporting him when you're ready to finish the puzzle. You must choose whether or not to help him go forward.
After choosing to save Jacob, your character will go over to a breaker puzzle box, which you may open to expose four different circuit breakers. To liberate Jacob, you must activate the circuit breakers in the order shown below.
- Circuit Breaker 1 comes first, followed by Circuit Breaker 2.
- Circuit Breaker 2 comes next, followed by Circuit Breaker 3.
Applying the above approach will allow you to unlock the necessary doors, solve the fuse box breaker challenge, and set Jacob free.